ANTENADO



"ANTENADO"
Arthur Scovino
Salvador, 14 de agosto de 2010

Um comentário:

  1. Hi, we just met online not that long ago! I've been looking at your site and everything is so unique and interesting. I love how you display all these performances through your videos. I forgot to mention that I have Twitter and I see you have one to so I will follow you on that. I really like this photograph because of its composition. I love how you (I think thats you) are standing among all of those antennas with the beautiful blue sky. From what I've seen in your videos, Brazil looks so beautiful and fun! Oh and I figured out why my blog wasn't working and fixed it with the help of my friends (html problem). So if you would like to check it out, its: http://samrphotography.blogspot.com. I hope it works, let me know if it doesn't!

    ResponderExcluir

Seguidores